Group Risk Administrator (BW-1526)
Role: Group Risk Administrator
Package: £23,500 - £26,000 DoE + benefits
This long established and well recognised Financial Services company have been providing financial advice to corporate and private clients for more than 70 years! The business has continued to grow throughout this time, largely through referrals and repeat business, in a lot of cases they have been looking after generations of family wealth. It is an exciting time for the business following a hugely successful year in 2020, despite all the challenges, and they wish to bring in an additional member of staff in its Employee Benefits Administration team, to play an integral part in the back-office team to support the Group Pension & Risk Consultants.
- To provide administration support to the Group Pension & Risk Consultants.
- You will have the responsibility of complete support for the group pensions and insured benefits of employee benefit schemes.
- You will be an integral part of the process helping the consultants to increase business income in line with the firms Employee Benefits’ business plan.
- The level of support you will provide includes; new business processing, product research, scheme renewal, payment files, compliance preparation, and general administration duties.
- You will work closely with insurance companies and pension providers to ensure the information required is accurate for the specific business need.
- You will embrace the firm’s policy and commitment to the principle of Treating Customers Fairly when performing your duties, and know our benchmarking for TCF.
- You will be a team player, who has strong inter-personal and communication skills.
- You will be able to prioritise and manage your workload through excellent time management skills and the use of your initiative.
- You will be adaptive and have the ability to re-organise tasks at short notice.
- You will have a working knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- An experience of the IFA back office systems such as ‘Intelligent Office’ is preferred but not essential.
Job Challenges and Problem Solving
- To prioritise daily activities and respond effectively and efficiently to enquiries.
- To be professional and tactful in all areas of communication with clients/insurers and other contacts.
- To provide support to the team, when required, in addition to own duties.
- To build an ongoing relationship with product providers and third parties.
- To take ownership of problems and ensure their successful resolution.
- To maintain a good standard of product knowledge.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience working within an insurer/administration environment.
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, MS Outlook, e-mail and Internet.
- Some knowledge of Financial Services.
- Qualified to at least FPC 1 / Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1).