Financial Planner, Bristol (BW-1507)
Role: Financial Planner
Salary: Up to £35,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Client Bank Provided
We are delighted to be working with a leading Chartered Financial Planning advisory firm as they look to add a desk based Financial Planner to their successful team. The business has been advising high net worth individuals and their families for over 30 years and have built a reputation for providing lifestyle financial planning solutions. They are proud to be recognised for their client-first approach and alignment with a professional Code of Ethics. The business encourages and supports study towards Chartered status and provides other training and support in terms of soft skills development.
- As a desk based Financial Planner your primary responsibility will be to undertake regular fact-finding and service review meetings by video link with an existing active portfolio of clients to develop and grow the income for the business, strengthening client relationships.
- Provide a first class level of client service at all times that exceeds the client's expectations.
- Maintain a proactive position contributing to pulling the team towards shared goals and targets.
- Full back office administration and paraplanning is provided in support of the role.
- Level 4 qualified with the Diploma in Financial Planning with a keen desire to achieve Chartered status.
- Be motivated, focused, proactive and genuinely wish to contribute to the business goals and aims for their clients.
- Strong technically across Pensions, Investments and IHT.
- Be comfortable presenting a centralised investment proposition to clients with appropriate solutions that includes both DFM services and MPS strategies.
- Excellent team player.
- Professional, presentable and punctual.
- Existing advising experience within Wealth Management.
Salary and Benefits
- A competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme, subject to KPI achievement.
- Hours are 9.00 – 5.30 Monday to Thursday, finishing at 5pm on a Friday.
- Holidays 25 days per annum, rising to 30 days incrementally over 5 years.
- AE pension with a combined matching 5% + 5% contribution.
- 4 x salary life cover.
- Income protection and medical insurance.
- CII exam support.