Client Services Executive, Birmingham (BW-1505)
New opportunity at this directly authorised Financial Planning firm that delivers tailored and holistic advice to corporate and private individuals.
The company has its own in-house discretionary investment proposition too, allowing the selected Discretionary Fund Manager to control client’s investments. Offices are based in London and the Midlands and the firm continue to go from strength to strength.
The Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary £20,000 - £23,000 DoE, plus benefits that include a Workplace Pension, Death in Service and parking.
You will have a professional, positive mindset and a desire to develop your career within Financial Planning. The role has a wide and varied range of responsibilities covering Life, Investments and Pensions:
- Comply with all FCA and Financial Services rules and regulations, as well as compliance, TCF, T&C, financial crime (anti-money laundering, data security, anti-bribery, fraud and corruption) procedures
- Submission of new on-line applications / top ups and processing of paper-based applications for life, investment, platform and pensions business and ensuring that they are processed compliantly, to a satisfactory completion and issue of plan documents
- Running comprehensive IO activities for each piece of business whether it is new business, top ups and any other policy variations for example Change of DFM/Model and Fund Switches
- Oversee management of Annual Reviews and Portfolio Reviews that are due
- Liaising with clients, solicitors, accountants, life offices, lenders and platform providers by telephone, e-mail, fax and letter
- Prepare Platform withdrawals / fund switches / transactions
- Obtaining life, investment and pension quotations using research tools
- Handling Group Scheme Renewals/ Auto Enrolment schemes with the systems in place, i.e. paper based or on-line to include Renewal invitation and take up and on-going support throughout the year with member servicing etc
- Provide on-going administration of investment and pension products including SIPPs and SSASs
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Experience with IO back office system essential
- Experience within an IFA office highly desirable
- Well organised with a basic technical knowledge of the products for the job role
- Excellent customer service, delivering support in a professional and courteous manner
- Desire to learn and grow within the company
For a full Job Description, to discuss or apply please contact Bren Willmott