Self-Employed Financial Adviser
Our client is looking for a self-motivated, ambitious and experienced Self-Employed Financial Advisor to join the busy practice.
This would suit an advisor with a partial client bank available that you can continue to service whilst being provided with a great opportunity to work within the business to tap in to their very extensive existing corporate benefits client business base from which you can generate additional new private clients.
In addition, there would some leads available from the firms professional introducers.
Full administrative support will be available.
- Generating business and offering an excellent, bespoke service to those clients, with a holistic approach to include Lifetime Financial Planning
- Responding to leads provided to generate initial fact-find meetings with potential clients.
- Maintaining positive and profitable long-term relationships with clients in their best interests.
- Diploma Qualified
- Experience in a whole of market environment is preferred.
- Partial established client bank (leads and new business opportunities provided)
- Ethical and customer-focused approach.