Account Executive (Trainee Paraplanner)
New opportunity at this directly authorised Financial Planning firm that delivers tailored and holistic advice to corporate and private individuals.
The company has its own in-house discretionary investment proposition too, allowing the selected Discretionary Fund Manager to control client’s investments. Offices are based in London and the Midlands and the firm continue to go from strength to strength.
The Salary and Benefits
Competitive salary of £25k - £30k doe, plus benefits that include a Workplace Pension, Death in Service and parking.
We are delighted to be working with this Investment Management Midlands based firm that offers a personal and discreet financial planning service that aims to deliver integrated and specialist funding advice for corporate and private individuals.
Due to the continued growth of the business, this is an opportunity for an experienced Senior IFA Administrator/Junior Paraplanner to join the East Midlands team, based in their Nottingham office.
If you are part way through your Level 4 Diploma and are looking to make the next step in your career, this is a path through to becoming a qualified Level 4 paraplanner.
Overview of the Responsibilities
To support the advisers by helping them become as productive as possible, through the undertaking, delegating and co-ordination of all administrative and para-planning duties.
Relevant Skills and Knowledge
- Understanding how a case is properly packaged for easy new business processing
- Be able to put together a review agenda and pack, inc valuation report
- Working to and maintaining basic administration, technical knowledge including progressing towards Level 4 qualifications within 2 years
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the firm’s administration and client service requirements and who does what within the business
- Understanding of the sales process and provision of advice to clients in a compliant manner as detailed in the firm’s compliance manual and procedures
- Be able to undertake product research
- Have a good knowledge of the products and services provided by the Estate Planning division and documentation required by Consultant/ Adviser for new business
- Have a working knowledge of Voyant
- Organisational skills – to be able to monitor and manage own workloads as well as workflows between the adviser and the centralised services
- Have good knowledge of platform and non-platform based investment and pension products including SIPPs and SSASs
- Have working knowledge of submission of on-line applications and processing of “paper based” applications for life, investment and pensions business
- Competitive salary
- Workplace Pension
- Death in Service
- 23 days holiday + bank holidays
- Support with Level 4 exams