Self Employed IFA
Self Employed Financial Adviser
Competitive commissions and a range of benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a Self-Employed Financial Adviser to join a progressive and well-respected business based in the West Midlands.
With a team of highly qualified advisers the company is directly regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and deliver expert advice across savings, pensions and investments.
The company offer advice from the whole of the market to best meet its client’s individual financial priorities and needs. They have an in-house investment offering.
Features & Benefits
- Competitive splits that rises up to 80% based on earnings
- Flexible working hours with no set targets
- Offices with additional rooms to meet with clients
- Own workspace with desk, chair, landline phone and desktop computer
- Printers and scanners (ink and paper supplied)
- Use of kitchen facilities
- Daily support from company Directors
- PI Insurance excesses covered
- Access to research tools including Selectapension, DeFaqto Engage, FE Analytics and CashCalc,
- Use of Intelligent Office and various templates and client facing documents
- Various invites to Corporate events
- Have a direct input into the future of the company
- Fair and equal distribution of company generated leads
Outsourced Paraplanning & Research support is available if required, for a reduced discounted rate if you wish to use it.
- Hold the Level 4 or equivalent
- Experienced face to face (at least 5 years) advice
- Excellent knowledge across the various services, Pensions and Investments
- Confident and charismatic with excellent customer relationship skills
- Have the following of some clients
- Good strong network of connections / professional introducers