IFA Administrator, Bromsgrove
This is a great opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing national IFA firms in the UK. As such, it is a very exciting time to be part of their team. They are in the FT Adviser top 100 adviser firms in the UK. They can offer long term career progression within Financial Services.
- To provide pre and post-sales support to the Financial Advisers.
- To ensure that client documentation/requests are accurately processed and completed within the required time scales, and in accordance with the compliance guidelines as defined by the Company.
- To provide a high level of support to clients in an efficient, compliant and professional manner.
- To obtain illustrations, key features and application forms from Platforms & Providers as required.
- Compile client meeting packs containing documentation such as, but not limited to, valuations, client agreement, fact find, risk questionnaire and profile for the Adviser to use at client meetings.
- To post client documentation to the client or product providers as appropriate.
- To issue signed letters of authority to providers and obtain standard policy information. Update client policy records on receipt of the information on Intelligent Office.
- To accurately maintain client personal details and policy information and update on Intelligent Office.
- To prepare new business applications in accordance with the Company’s standard operating procedures and compliance handbook
- Deal with and respond to written, telephone and electronic general enquiries for IFAs, colleagues, clients and providers.
- Provide clients with timely and accurate information and obtain any new business information and existing policy information from clients where required.
- Maintaining relationships and contacts with providers to ensure a professional service
- To produce accurate, regular and ad-hoc client valuation schedules, and input into Intelligent Office.
- To provide cover and carry out duties for other Administrators in the team, in their absence.
Experience & core skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other applications
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Client-centric in approach
- Organised and highly motivated
- Good levels Industry knowledge
- Good attention to detail
- Accurate data entry and record-keeping skills
- Willingness to study towards professional qualifications (desirable but not essential
- Alongside a competitive salary, a comprehensive range of benefits are available to include
- Annual bonus programme for all employees
- Up to 28 days’ holiday with an option to buy or sell holiday
- Group income protection and death in service cover
- Long service awards
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Private medical insurance – including dental and optical cover
- Employee discount scheme with major retailers
- Childcare vouchers
- Season ticket loans