IFA Administrator, Brighton (BW-1388)
Our client is a directly authorised Chartered Financial Planning business based in Brighton.
In line with the firms continued success, the company now seek an additional Administrator to join the team to support the 4 Financial Planners.The role is suited to someone who has a background in financial services administration, ideally within the IFA / Wealth Management market.
You will be required to provide an administrative support function comprising of a mixture of client servicing, business processing and general administration which will enable the Financial Planners to provide advice and servicing to clients. This role is to due to expansion and you will be joining an existing small close-knit admin team.
Required skills and experience
- Although qualifications are desirable the experience is key, ideally 5 years and above in an IFA Administration position
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Good Microsoft office skills
- Experience of investment platforms for processing business useful
- Flexible and adaptable to changing workloads
- Organised, reliable and diligent
- Process new business and application submissions
- Liaise with providers to obtain information
- Prepare for review meetings – update financial summaries and valuations
- Data management – accurately update and maintain information on CSM systems
- Prepare and send letters to clients and providers
- Liaise with relevant parties to chase information and outstanding documentation
- General office administration