Wealth Management Administrator, Bath (BW-1231)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected Wealth Management firm where you can further develop your career within the industry.
The company is committed to providing the very best advice through an experienced and well qualified team – and the company recognise that its staff has a significant part to play.
They pride themselves on having the correct work ethos and culture needed to provide an excellent customer experience.
In this support role you will provide day-to-day administration support to the Operations team in order to provide the companies clients with excellent client service.
- Prepare and package financial planning reports for the Financial Planners and their clients
- Preparation of transactional templated client letters, such as pension/ISA top ups, withdrawals and left agency letters
- Liaise with product providers to obtain fees and charges on specific products
- Obtain and assist with the completion of application/instruction forms and fact finds
- Obtain policy information, documents, factsheets, illustrations and product comparison quotes through appropriate sources
- Assist with the completion of compliance cases
- Maintain accurate client information and record client interaction on the back-office system
- Assist with the onboarding process of new clients
- Any additional ad-hoc requests and support on company projects as and when required
- Build strong working relationships with all colleagues across the business
- Provide support and assistance to other team members to ensure tasks are completed on schedule and deadlines are met
- Provide absence cover for colleagues
- Undertake project work and additional duties as and when required
- Always treat all data with complete confidentiality and take steps to protect this
- Always treat our customers fairly, referring to your Line Manager or the Head of Compliance for guidance if necessary
- Act in accordance with Compliance procedures and FCA Regulations always to ensure regulatory requirements and company policies are correctly followed
- Maintain client records and update client information on back office systems to keep an effective audit trail
- Undertake work appropriate to your skills and ability
Training and Knowledge
- Work with your line manager to create a personal development plan and agree CPD activity
- Successfully undertake company tests and attend company training sessions
- Willing to undertake exams towards becoming diploma qualified in Financial Services
- Experience of working with Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, or similar tools