Paraplanner, Derby (BW-1200)
This is an opportunity to join a well-established Chartered Financial Planning firm who are seeking a Paraplanner to join the business.
With an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding service, the company provide the highest levels of advice to both private and corporate clients. The business has c20 face to face advisers, most of which are recognised with the Chartered accreditation.
- Writing suitability reports
- Checking the quality of submitted paperwork from IFAs
- Regular communication with IFAs, schemes and clients to obtain missing information where necessary
- Handling cases from start to finish
- You'll be an experienced Paraplanner with an excellent knowledge of pensions, in particular defined benefit
- Excellent attention to detail and technically minded.
- Preparation of paperwork for adviser meetings
- A self-motivated team player who can work independently
The company is well established, and they have an excellent record of developing their employees. You will be given the opportunity to increase your technical knowledge by completing additional industry qualifications and work towards Chartered status.
For more information please get in touch with Bren on 01173 790818