IFA Administrator, Derby
This is an opportunity to join a well-established Chartered Financial Planning firm who are seeking an IFA Administrator to join them.
With an enviable reputation for delivering outstanding service, the company provide the highest levels of advice to both private and corporate clients. The business has c20 face to face advisers, several of which are recognised with the Chartered accreditation.
Some of the key tasks include:
- Preparation of paperwork for adviser meetings
- Processing of new business
- Processing letters of authority
- General office administration
- Handling client and adviser queries
The company is financially stable, and they have an excellent record of developing their employees. You will be given the opportunity to increase your technical knowledge by completing additional industry qualifications.