Home Based IFA Administrator, Cheltenham (BW-1143)
Our client is an independent IFA soon to run their own business in Cheltenham. The IFA is looking to work with an experienced Administrator who is looking for a part time role that offers flexibility, providing a better work / life balance.
With the owner also being the sole adviser for the firm, they require some additional support to help service the firm’s clients through regular contact (mainly electronically).
Based at home with occasional meetings with the owner of the business, it is a hands-on role where you will assist them with a range of compliance and administrative tasks.
It is a self-employed position with a guaranteed 20 hours per week, minimum.
- You will be an experienced FS professional with a good working knowledge of the Financial Planning process
- Dealing with clients where appropriate, you will have excellent communication skills
- Competent IT user, including all Microsoft programs.
- Experience with Intelligent Office essential
- Working knowledge of industry software such as Centra, Cashcalc or other lifetime cash flow modelling system, Mortgage Brain, FE Analytics and Trustnet would be advantageous
- Experience dealing with external platforms such as Transact desireable
- Working knowledge of SimplyBiz compliance regime, helpful
- The ability to support with compliance matters and researching products
- Looking for a flexible home-based role that provides a work/life balance
- Well organised, self-motivated and a keen eye for detail