Client Experience Executive, London (BW-1118)
We are delighted to partner with a leading, award winning Financial Services firm who have an opportunity for a Client Experience Executive to join their London office. You will play a vital role in the continued success of this Wealth Management firm that prides itself on the very best levels of client care.
- Understanding of the FCA regulatory requirements and Compliance processes
- Understanding of the Firm's sales processes and systems
- Familiarise yourself with each Client’s circumstances, objectives and timescales
- Prepare information packs for Partners prior to Client meetings.
- Obtain information from providers on existing Client financial arrangements and prepare Client valuations
- Input all Client information into the back-office system and ensure all tasks are recorded and acted upon within the agreed timescales. Ensure that the Client history is up to date.
- Collate all documentation and ensure that the New Business pack is complete prior to submitting applications to providers. Obtain regular updates from the providers until the plan is in force or the investment has been made, keeping the Client and Partner updated
- Input any electronic applications forms as required
- Upload the necessary documentation into the back-office system
- Liaise with product providers, Partners and Paraplanners
- Provide updates to the Partner and Clients to ensure that the Clients are kept fully updated
- Be the main point of contact for Client administration queries
- Deal with Client and provider correspondence
- Ensure that the Client file is compliant
- Be responsible for scanning and archiving Client files
- Assistance with mailings/mail merges to clients when needed
- Assist the Partner with all aspects of a good customer experience and identify any improvements that can be made
- Provide day to day support to colleagues and all relevant Partners
- Previous experience working in a busy administrative role within an advisory environment
- A good knowledge of pensions and investments, desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Commitment to pass basic financial industry exam within 3 months of employment (internal exam)
- Working knowledge of Intelligent Office would be advantageous
Competitive salary and an excellent range of additional benefits including pension, 25 days holiday and share save scheme.