Paraplanner, Bristol (BW-1015)
Are you looking for a new Paraplanning opportunity? Our client is a dynamic and growing business who offer strategic and holistic financial planning advice in West Bristol. They are looking to bring onboard an experienced Paraplanner to join their team who will become an integral and respected member who will contribute to the overall success of the business.
- Working with the compliance department and the regulator to review the existing plans and researching new products.
- Preparing Investments, Pension and Life, suitability reports for the adviser’s recommendations.
- Work as a team and to provide technical assistance and guidance to the private wealth administrators and other Paraplanners.
- Preparing first meeting and sign up meeting packs and documentation.
- Processing new business across Investments, Pensions and Life products, ensuring all compliance paperwork is in order.
- Processing surrender, withdrawal and fund switch requests across Investments, Pensions and Life products.
- Chase pipeline business for any outstanding requirements until completion and ensuring that business is placed on risk as per our suitability recommendations.
- Ensuring that the CRM system is kept up-to-date and all client information and plan details are inputted correctly.
- Liaising and dealing with Client, Adviser and Provider correspondence including telephone, email and letter all within a timely manner.
- Obtaining and producing valuations of client portfolios.
- Analysing letter of authority information and identifying valuable benefits.
- Act as a point of contact and deal effectively with queries from clients and other parties.
- 3 years previous experience working within an IFA or Wealth Management Company in a Paraplanning or similar role.
- Experience of suitability report writing.
- Experience of analysing information regarding the clients existing investment structures.
- Have obtained several Financial Service Qualifications and willing to work towards their Level 4 Diploma.
- Has a high level of technical knowledge especially in respect to pensions and investments.
- Strong IT skills using Outlook, Microsoft Office products and provider platforms.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- The ability to work well within a team environment.
- A 'can do' attitude and a positive approach to work.
- The ability to work on own initiative and continue to develop skills and knowledge.
- 4 X DIS
- Personal Health Plan
- Group Personal Pension
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Participation in company bonus scheme