Trainee Paraplanner, South Bucks (SK-543)
Trainee Paraplanner wanted in South Bucks!
We are representing a well-established Chartered firm of Financial Planners who specialise in providing advice to private and corporate high net worth clients.
This exciting opportunity is to work closely with the Director of Pensions within a friendly and professional environment.
- Liaising with Clients and providers and building a good working rapport with both
- Administration, technical and sales support to the consultants
- Involved with pensions, trust and private client investment administration
- Maintaining the back-office system (Intelligent Office)
- Producing and requesting illustrations
- Preparing individual client valuations
- Setting up new business/making changes to existing business on online platforms
- Preparing correspondence
- Preparing paperwork for client meetings
- Meeting with clients on occasions to assist with the completion of paperwork
- Product, provider and fund research
- Drafting Review meeting follow-up letters and Suitability Reports
- Assisting other departments when required
You should be able to demonstrate a steady employment track record, up to date knowledge of pensions and investments, progress with the Diploma qualification, experience working within an IFA environment and willingness to progress within the industry.
This role offers excellent career progression.