Financial Adviser, London (JR-538)
Senior Financial Adviser
Up to £60,000 + bonus and benefits
We have an opportunity for a Senior Financial Adviser to join an award-winning firm of Financial Advisers’ London office.
The business is a provider of independent financial advice and work with many private and corporate clients. They are well established and operate from several cities across the UK.
The exciting opportunity is an employed position and you will be provided with a number of clients to supplement your own existing bank.
- Develop and maintain specialist knowledge within Financial Planning and its regulations, maintaining continual professional development and completing further industry qualifications
- Working to agreed targets by maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Generate new business opportunities and income via sales and marketing activity through own network and professional introducers
- Build an effective relationship with internal teams, including the Administration and Marketing teams, as well as other groups within the business to achieve reciprocal business
- Mentor, coach and encourage self-development of trainee consultants where applicable
- Able to demonstrate the ability to work well with others and act as a team player
- Excellent communication skills who’s happy to network, a team player with a self-motivated and resilient mind set
- A proven track record in providing Financial Advice
- A competitive salary, company pension, health schemes and life cover