Pensions Specialist, Kent (JR-519)
Financial Adviser required with a strong knowledge of Pensions
Our client is an award-winning firm of Independent Financial Advisers with an excellent reputation for creating impartial financial solutions for both private clients and companies.
This is a great opportunity for a qualified Adviser to join a well-established business in an employed role, where clients are provided. You will have a strong knowledge of Pensions and Retirement Planning and have worked in an advisory role previously.
As well as the necessary Level 4 qualifications, you will need to have gained the AF3 or G60 qualification.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
As the business continues to grow, this opportunity has arisen following an increase in demand for pension specific advice. You will need to possess a strong technical knowledge across Pensions and Retirement Advice, and have gained the relevant experience to apply this knowledge within the role.
- You must have experience in Pensions and Retirement Planning and be well versed in DB transfers and scheme structures.
- You must have CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified with Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60 (or intention to study to pass)
- You will also be an excellent communicator with a working knowledge of the financial services industry.
- You will have a strong technical knowledge and be fully computer literate.
- Ideally you wish to use this unique opportunity to widen your skills and knowledge to progress to a senior adviser or management position within the business.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is keen to join a dynamic team leading of Pensions and Retirement Specialists. It is an office based role in Kent.
- CAS Status and be Level 4 Qualified
- Specialist Pension qualifications such as AF3 or G60
The company offer a range of employee benefits which include 23 days holiday (plus Bank Holiday), Company Pension Scheme, Private Medical Insurance and 4 x Death in Service.