Wealth Management Administrator, Bristol (CR-549)
Full time Wealth Management Administrator role in Bristol!
Are you looking to join a progressive firm to enhance your career within Financial Planning?
Our client is a well-established Financial Services firm who provide advice to private clients across the UK. The business is looking to add a new administrator to the business, a good team player who can collaborate with the Financial Advisers and Paraplanners.
Experience working with various Wealth Management platforms (such as Standard Life) and back office system Intelligent Office would be advantageous, however key attributes include proactivity, team work and ownership of tasks.
- New Business Processing and follow up on Individual Business
- Input customer details in full on Intelligent Office and Wrap Platforms (Standard Life and Transact)
- Checking and issue of documentation to companies
- Communication with Clients either by phone, email or letter
- Chasing of cases
- Issue of completed documents
- Electronic filing to meet requirements
- New Business Processing and follow up
- Pre- Sales activities (Sales Packs, Sales Aids, Quotes, etc)
- Desk Based Compliance ensuring the sales process is completed and all filing requirements are met
- Deal with questions and requests for information from the Advisers and Paraplanners
- Possible assistance to the Paraplanners dealing with Client questions and requests for information
- Assist with general tasks as requested
A competitive salary, plus
- Pension 3% Matched
- 4 times Death in Service
- 2 times Critical Illness
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- 23 Days Holiday (3 to be taken over Xmas shut down)
- Flex Day Arrangements
- Free Parking
- Free Tea and Coffee