Administrative Support, Bath (CR-542)
Administrative Support role in Bath
We are delighted to represent this well-established independent firm of Financial Planners as they seek to add an Administrator to the business.
You will be required to provide administrative support to the financial consultants, particularly in the areas of collating information, preparing valuations and the processing of new business applications.
As well as a competitive salary and benefits package, you will be supported to start or further enhance your industry qualifications to improve your technical knowledge and stay up to date with developments within the sector.
- Obtaining and processing information from providers
- Inputting data onto back office system
- Submission of new business to provider (in paper format or electronically as appropriate)
- Following new business through to completion including diary management,
- corresponding/conversing with product providers and clients
- Preparing valuations for clients (including collation of data to facilitate this)
- Computer literate including use of internet, Iress Adviser Office, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good standard of numeracy
- Ability to prioritise workload and work to deadlines
- Basic knowledge of life assurance, pensions and investment products
- A good standard of general education
- Some experience of the life assurance, pensions and investment sector
- Progress towards a relevant qualification (e.g. CII Certificate in Financial Services or equivalent) would be advantageous